Is Laminate The Same As Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring?
One thing is for sure when it comes to working with Darnell Green Remodeling - we offer only the best. From the materials we use to the workmanship behind what we do, you can expect nothing less than superiority.
Flooring is a significant part of remodeling in Arlington, and you want to feel good about the choice you make. Customers often get confused about flooring - is luxury vinyl plank flooring the same as laminate flooring. Technically, the answer is no, yet the terms are interchangeably used because they're closely related. If you're planning a job like kitchen remodeling, it's essential to know what you're requesting and what exactly you're getting.
- The look and installation method is the same for both types of flooring.
- LVP flooring thicker than standard laminate flooring.
- The core of laminate flooring is made from wood byproducts bonded with resins.
- Vinyl flooring is better suited for all of your home, including the bathroom.
- LVP tends to look more realistic when it comes to mimicking the look of wood or stone.
- Laminate is slightly less expensive than the luxury alternative.
At Darnell Green Remodeling, we offer what works best for you - the customer. Your overall satisfaction is what keeps us motivated, and our quality work for each customer is what keeps us in business.
Picking The Perfect Flooring With Luxury Vinyl Plank
New flooring is most commonly incorporated into a remodeling project, but it doesn't have to be. If your old floors are in bad shape or you're just tired of looking at them, it's time for a change.
Contact our team today to get started. Give us a call, and let's discuss how luxury vinyl plank flooring will be perfect for your home in Arlington.